ADA-Compliant Home Design in Baltimore, MD and the Surrounding Area
If you or a loved one has a physical disability, like nearly 58 million other Americans, let Trademark Construction, LLC help you. We can provide you with ADA-compliant renovations that will help you live your life as independently as possible by providing you with the accommodations you need.
The cost to remodel your current home is far less expensive than an assisted living facility, and has far more benefits for your life. With the rising cost of healthcare, it’s much easier to turn your existing home into a place where you’re comfortable and happy – letting you live at home longer and enjoy your own, familiar space, instead of having to move somewhere new.
At Trademark, we’re here for you, no matter what – whether you’ve suffered a temporary disability or accident that has required the use of a walker or wheelchair or are one of our amazing veterans who’s returned home and needs some home modification to ensure you can still live your life to the fullest. Our compassionate team will work with you and your entire family and make sure your ADA-compliant renovations are both beautiful and helpful in maintaining your standard of life. Check out the process !
Universal Design Assistance
Our Home Rehabilitation process will adapt and modify your home to provide safety, improve accessibility, and promote independence, improving your overall quality of life and ensuring you can you can stay home.
Plus, modern ADA-compliant renovations are no longer cold, institutional fixtures. Adaptive equipment is now designed to be both functional and stylish, as you can see from the pictures above and below.
Handicap-accessible home improvements we can provide include:
- Interior and exterior wheelchair ramps
- Wheelchair and stair lifts
- Widening doorways for wheelchair and walker access
- Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, including walk-in bathtubs and tub seats, barrier-free, roll-in showers with benches, and more
- Comfort-height toilets
- Installation of grab bars and handrails to prevent falling
- Wall-mounted sinks with single-lever control faucets
- Custom lowering of counters and cabinets to improve accessibility
- Pull-out or drop-leaf shelving
- ADA-accessible closets
- Creation and installation of roll-under work spaces
- Relocation of electrical switches and plugs for increased convenience
- Installation of oversized lever door handles and/or automatic door openers
- Installation of stable, firm, slip-resistant flooring
- Installation of voice-activated appliances
- Installation of brighter, automatic lighting, especially task lighting
- And more
These are just some of the modifications the professional team at Trademark can offer you to retrofit your home and make sure that you’re comfortable, happy, and safe. For over 16 years, we’ve been working with clients throughout the Baltimore, MD area to turn their homes into spaces where they can live, work, and relax without worry.
No matter what your needs, budget, or timeframe is, you’ll find the designers and construction team at Trademark Construction, LLC ready and willing to help. Whether you’re remodeling a single room or your whole home, our team will work with you to ensure that you’re happy and that your remodeling experience is as stress-free and pleasant as we can make it. We’ll always clean up at the end of every day so you don’t have to worry about construction messes, and we always use only the highest-quality materials to ensure that your renovations will last you for years to come.
Contact our licensed and insured team today – we’ll happily answer any questions you might have and help you set up a consultation with a member of our design team. Let us help you renovate your Maryland home and give you the freedom and mobility you want in the comfort of a space you know and love.