Trademark construction is a Baltimore-based company passionately dedicated to providing top-notch remodeling services for varying ranges of residential Remodeling services in Baltimore and surrounding areas. Over the past two decades, we have handled many renovation projects with positive feedbacks from hundreds of satisfied clients.
Here at Trademark construct, we value our customer’s satisfaction and love to keep our team members happy. We wish to increase our workforce due to demands, presently, we are seeking the services of a lead carpenter capable of using his skills to deliver quality carpentry services for our client’s home remodeling projects. We are an amazing organization, and we would be pleased to have you work with us.
- Good communication skills
- Must have a min of 5 years of experience in the trade
- Ensure timely delivery of services for every project
- Positive minded, motivated and accountable
- Should have physical strength and be able to pay attention to details
- Clean driving records, transportation.
- Clean background required. You must be clean cut.
On the job, you will be required to;
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, metal, ceramics and other materials
- Framing, including walls, floors, and door frames
- Install Kitchen cabinets and Vanities, crown moldings and any type of trim.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Install Countertops
- Hardwood floors, laminated floors, tiling setting.
- Drywall hanging, finishing and Painting
- Be able to manage subs and schedules to complete jobs on time, read blueprints and more.
It should be noted that depending on the nature of the project, you might be required to do more or less of the above-listed duties.
- $20-$25 per Hour
- Pay Some holidays
- 50/50 health Insurance
- 40 hours the week
Does this sound like something you can do? Do you have the skills and strength necessary to perform at your utmost in this role? If YES, Kindly reach us out. We look forward to hearing from you. Please upload your documents for our review. Thanks