Complete flooring installations Solutions in Baltimore, MD and the Surrounding Area
We’re Flooring installations experts , When you’re thinking about remodeling your home, your flooring should be one of the first things on your mind. Whether your flooring is outdated and worn-down or sturdy but boring, installing a new floor can instantly add brightness and modernity to your home’s overall design.
Trademark Construction, LLC offers complete flooring solutions for your home renovation project. We can remove your old floor and install any type of flooring you could want, including tile, hardwood, laminate, carpet, stone, and more. Plus, we’ll help you choose the appropriate flooring for each room: bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, patios, sunrooms, and more require their own flooring to set the right mood.
We’ll take the needs of yourself and your family in mind when suggesting flooring types, as well – for example, if you have younger children, you may want a floor that’s more durable and long-lasting. Whatever your flooring needs, our team will work with you to install stunning flooring at a cost that fits your budget. Contact us today!
Variety of Flooring Options
Depending on your particular taste, style, and budget, Trademark Construction offers you a wide variety of flooring types to choose from:
- Hardwood: Sturdy and easy to clean, hardwood flooring is durable and has a warm, rustic charm. Hardwood can be stained to match your other home décor elements. Oak, walnut, cherry, and ash are among the most commonly chosen types of hardwood flooring.
- Ceramic Tile: Perfect for hallways, entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, and any other high-traffic areas in your home. Ceramic tile requires very little maintenance, even with regular exposure to dust and water. It’s fairly durable and reasonably priced.
- Marble: Unmatched in durability and naturally visually appealing, marble flooring is offered in a variety of tones, including blue, grey, brown, green, and white. However, the porous construction makes it susceptible to staining, so it shouldn’t be used in kitchens, and it can be slippery when wet. We recommend using specialized marble finishes to provide additional traction.
- Stone: Stone is a strong flooring tile that’s incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Though this is a pricier flooring option, stone floors can last you a lifetime, especially if you seal them periodically.
- Laminate: A low-maintenance flooring that lasts for years and is inexpensive. Laminate is great for rooms that you use often, such as your bathroom or kitchen, and can be designed to imitate concrete, wood, rock, and other flooring types.
- Carpet: A cost-effective flooring option that can enhance other home décor in a room, such as art or furniture, and is offered in a variety of styles and colors. Carpet Is easy to maintain and can help insulate your room in colder weather.
Whether you want to update the flooring in a single room or in your whole home, get in touch with the team with over 16 years of experience in home renovation in Baltimore. Our construction crews will treat your property with respect and work within your budget and your timeframe to ensure that your flooring installation goes smoothly.
Call us today to schedule a consultation and see why our customers consistently rank our customer service among the highest in the Baltimore area!