Dear clients, future clients and friends of Trademark Construction ( We’re Open )
As social distancing continues to evolve due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to give an update on how Trademark construction is protecting
our employees, clients, trade partners and local communities.
To our current clients
- Your project will continue to be worked on with the following precautions we’ve added to your job site.
- You can buy small handyman services online or give us a call. Click here
- Maybe there will be inspections delays due to the city and county, on this situation we need to be patience.
- We are only scheduling one trade at a time to work on your home
- We’ve encouraged our trade partners to use separate vehicles
- At the final clean your home will be disinfected by our cleaning team
- If you need non emergency warranty work we will extend the deadline for completing this work until social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Emergency work will still be performed.
To our future clients
- Our office hours still the same Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm
- Showroom open by appointment only
- You can buy small projects through our handy shop or through a phone call. Click here
- Some employees are working remotely so the best way to contact us or schedule a phone call is by using our 24/7 scheduling system . Here
- All of our contractual agreements will be done electronically
- All payments will be electronic for safety and convenience
- Please schedule appointments when you are sure that you want to remodel and you are ready to hire otherwise you can schedule for later .
- We’re taking meetings through zoom, also we are performing in home visits when you are ready to hire.
Trademark construction has been in business since 2000 and survived
through stock market swings, 9/11 and recessions. We will survive this too.
Trademark’s employees have combined construction experience of 75 years. We have a team of dedicated professionals that have weathered many storms over the years, and together we’re dedicated to your housing needs.
We truly appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us and are grateful for your
patience and understanding as we adjust to these extraordinary times.
Please follow and like us: