Kitchen and Bath Designer
Trademark Construction is a Baltimore-based company dedicated to providing top-quality design, building, and remodeling services for our clients within the region. At Trademark, we offer remodeling services such as kitchen and bath renovations, basement finishing, and more, We offer kitchen and bath products through our one-stop-shop showroom.
Are you a passionate, hard worker, and smart designer that knows to use PRO kitchen or 2020 is able to find solutions and resolve clients’ issues? Are you looking for a part-time job? Are you looking for an extra account to grow your business more? or are you looking for a full-time position?
With this in mind, we are currently seeking the services of a goal-driven designer to be able to work with clients from start to completion of the project, to be able to design, create selections, and make the sale.
- Using designing software that can design any space by using our showroom products. Pro kitchen preferred but 2020 is fine too.
- Have an eye for great selections and designs along with solutions that will sell the project
- Be able to make presentations of design and pricing in the showroom or in a client’s house.
- Excellent communication skills
- Savvy in customer relations
- 3 years min of experience
- Certified a plus but not a must
- Will need to travel to the client’s house for measurements.
- Creating client selections and designs that fit their budget and their needs.
- Open the showroom, keep it clean, and re-arrange it as fits your selling flow.
- Create accurate estimates and budgets
- Order cabinetry and all supplies/materials for the project.
- Follow up with clients
- Assist with project management and sales
- Qualify prospects over the phone etc
Why Should You Apply?
- Family Owned local business
- W9 or W2 position
- Paid vacation
- 40K PLUS Commissions available!
- If you are a designer that runs own designing company and you like to use our showroom and sell our products that option can be discussed
Please EMAIL your resume AT ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) , your website if you have one, some of your work, references and why should we hire you?
Looking forward to working with you!